I’m a movement coach on a mission to help women see that they do not have to accept a ‘new normal’ as they age that is anything less than fabulous. You see, I spent years in treatment for hip, back, bladder and pelvic issues, even though I exercised regularly and taught yoga part-time. It was only when I followed a whole-body approach to wellness that I finally found relief.
In fact, I’m stronger and healthier at almost 50 than I was 20 years ago.
Along my healing journey I learned five movement breakthroughs that I share with my clients.
• We need WAY more movement than we think we do.
• Small changes can make a really big difference.
• How you breathe truly matters.
• The hour at the gym does not undo the damage caused by too much chair-sitting.
• Your movement and alignment habits can be wrecking your body.
I believe so strongly in this work that I quit my desk-job to teach better movement full-time.
If you are ready to step out of the conventional exercise box, let’s chat
and see if movement coaching is right for you. It may just be the solution you never even knew existed.